Microsoft Office 365 Key-in-Hand
We can help you identify the most appropriate Microsoft Online Services solution and formulate a sensible migration plan.
Google Apps for Business
Already familiar with Gmail? We can help you deploy Google Apps throughout your organization.
Ready to make the jump to an enterprise grade CRM? We can help you configure the package and deploy it smoothly.
Simple. We are local to Los Angeles, small and flexible, transparent about pricing and know a thing or two about planning.
How much does this all cost?
Take a look at some popular configurations and total monthly cost based on number of users.
Don't keep piling money onto old systems.John Engates, Rackspace CTO
The cloud services companies of all sizes…The cloud is for everyone. The cloud is a democracy.Marc Benioff, Salesforce.com CEO
And we’re going to move the digital hub, the center of your digital life, into the cloudSteve Jobs, Apple CEO
What Is DevOps?
A movement that encourages greater collaboration between the developer and IT communities towards a common goal. This is a fairly new mindset that puts IT on the front-lines of delivery and results in a streamlining of often cumbersome internal processes.
Admittedly, the term might sometimes be abused to refer to a resource assuming widely different roles, but this is not the original spirit of the movement. Read more on Wikipedia
Areas of Expertise
- Mail server configuration, user provisioning and migration
- Core productivity suites deployment
- CRM packages configuration, deployment and configuration
- Web site migration to and from popular Open Source platforms
- Deployment of virtual development, staging and production environments in the cloud
- Intranets, Extranets and document repositories
- Collaboration and communication tools on popular platforms
- Single-sign-on and VPN configuration